Financial Center is looking for a Facilities Manager. The primary purpose of this position is to assist the AVP of Facilities in overseeing all operations of the Facilities Department to include maintenance service contracts, equipment service contracts, ATM fleet management, facility and ATM security, physical security, and supporting credit union key projects/initiatives.
POSITION TITLE: Facilities Manager
REPORTS TO: Assistant Vice President of Facilities
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
- Adheres to Financial Center’s Policy and Procedures
- Acts as a role model within and outside Financial Center
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about department issues
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
- Meets Department productivity standards
- Demonstrate enthusiastic support of corporate mission, core values and long term objectives
- Performs daily assignments independently
- Resolves questions or problems on the basis of past precedent and interpretation of policy and procedural guidelines
- Work is reviewed for adherence to policies and procedures
- Responsible for general maintenance of the Headquarters building, as well as outlying branches, to include but not limited to: building and grounds maintenance, coordinating furniture and office moves, scheduling vendor maintenance (HVAC, plumbing, electrical, document shredding, refuse services, janitorial, etc. ), and maintenance of the credit union vehicle fleet.
- Routinely visits branches to correct maintenance concerns and completes a branch maintenance report. Uses own judgment to determine course of action for remediation.
- Assists to ensure 99% uptime for all retail operation equipment to include ATMs, cash recyclers/dispensers, currency and coin counters, scanners, surveillance and security equipment, and access control systems
- Responsible for on call activities associated with maintaining building systems as well as the ATM fleet.
- Carrying a laptop computer and cell phone for resolution, potential repair and follow up is required.
- Proficiency in credit union systems and providing technical assistance and training to the staff in the areas of ATM support, surveillance, and various other technical programs and devices as they pertain to the ongoing utilization of the Retail Operations Division.
- Responsible for the scheduling of center fire suppression inspections, fire drills, fire extinguisher inspections, alarm inspections and the corrective measures needed to ensure compliance
- Processes all departmental invoices for approval
- Reconciles departmental corporate credit card statements and prepares them for approval
- Administration of departmental work orders, preventative maintenance documents, vendor insurance certificates, and service reports
- Performs other duties commensurate with this position
- Must have effective written and verbal skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel. Must have ability to learn new systems quickly and achieve proficiency in systems
- Two to five years prior facilities management experience in building systems preferred
- Prior knowledge of ATM support systems preferred
- Must have a valid Indiana State Driver’s License
- Two years to five years of similar or related technical experience
- Should have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or technical degree or have the equivalent in a related field
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work requires physical mobility within the general work environment including travel within a pre-determined geographic area of Indianapolis. This will include frequent travel in high traffic and congested areas. The job's functions require the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity. The job is performed under some temperature extremes and under conditions with exposure to risk of injury and/or illness.
To apply for this position, please view our open positions at; https://www.fcfcu.com/about-us/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Applicants will be contacted by email.
Job opportunities listed on this site are in a credit union or related organization. If you are interested in a posted job, respond directly using the information provided. If you have questions, contact Lynley Chapin at the Indiana Credit Union League at (317) 594-5300 or (800) 285-5300. The Indiana Credit Union League acts as a clearinghouse for this listing and cannot assume responsibility for the validity of the description.